In case of no compliance with the following rules, the administration reserve the right to evict the guests without refund.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES FOR YOUR PROTECTION:
►We sanitize condos before all check-in and at every cleaning.
As per governor's executive order, please respect social distancing of 6 feet and the following rules:
►Sanitize hands and shoes when entering the building (sanitizer provided at the entrance)
►Face mask mandatory before entering the building and in all common areas.
►At check-in, Our staff will sanitize the outside of your luggage and take your body temperature
►No more than 4 person per condo in the building, including your guests.
►10 persons maximum in the pool with 6 feet social distance.
If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-514-800-7690 (Can & USA residents).
** Notice: elevator will be out of service from June 1, to September 30, 2020 due to replacement of the cabin for a more spacious one. Prices are reduced accordingly for these dates. ****
- Travel insurances are very important, do no leave home without them. Make sure it covers your health, baggage, cancellation of plane ticket and hotel.
- Reservations for 4 days or less require full paymentas deposit.
- No pets allowed in Boana Torre Malibu mainTower
- No guests under 18 are admitted in Boana Torre Malibumain tower.
- Take good care of your condo keys, there is a charge of $ 50.00 usd if you need to have somebody open your condo door after office hours.
- In terms of security to our guests, any visitor must be registered at the office (pool area) upon arrival and will be under the guest’s responsibility. Maximum visitors allowed per room: 2 (1 per guest
- When your friend leaves, please take him personally to the exit, so our people know he’s a friend of yours, not a stranger.
- Do not give doorcodes of the building entrance to anyone (for your own security).
- Air conditioned, light bulbs and water faucets shouldbe turned off every time you leave the room.
- As a manner of respect to other guests, parties inrooms are not allowed after 10 pm.
- Since each unit belongs to a different owner,everything (furniture, decorative items, appliances, etc) must remain there.Please do not remove or transfer anything from one room to another).
- No clothes or towels are allowed hanging at balconies.
- No pets allowed.
- Towels stay in rooms. They are not for the beach.
- Consumption of drugs is against the law.
- If you break anything, do not worry, just replace it.
- Cleaning the rooms is every two days. Additional cleanings should be paid by guests. $150 pesos each to be paid at the office.
- Personal laundry. Information at the office.
- Please deposit your garbage in the plastic trash containers by the stairs.
- Tips for the maids are not included
- Dish-washing is not included in the cleaning. If you need this service, and the maid is available, an extra tip is required. (± $50pesos).
- Due to the structure of the hotel and pool area, noise carries to all units; in respect to others, please control noise around pool and entrance areas.
- We are not responsible of any personal or valuable things left in the room by the guests. There is a safe box available in your condo.
- We have a liability insurance.