When you arrive at Boana Torre Malibu, our reception staff can help you take the appointment for a with a clinic close by that does the
PCR Covid test for 950 pesos (45.00usd)
Antigen tests for 600.00 pesos (30.00usd)
In case of no compliance with the following rules, the administration reserve the right to evict the guests without refund.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES FOR YOUR PROTECTION:
►We sanitize condos before all check-in and at every cleaning.
As per governor's executive order, please respect social distancing of 6 feet and the following rules:
►Sanitize hands and shoes when entering the building (sanitizer provided at the entrance)
►Face mask mandatory before entering the building and in all common areas.
►At check-in, Our staff will sanitize the outside of your luggage and take your body temperature
►No more than 4 person per condo in the building, including your guests.
►10 persons maximum in the pool with 6 feet social distance.
If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-514-800-7690 (Can & USA residents).
- Travel insurances are very important, do no leave home without them. Make sure it covers your health, baggage, cancellation of plane ticket and hotel.
- Reservations for 4 days or less require full stay payment as deposit.
- No pets allowed in Boana Torre Malibu main Tower
- No guests under 18 are admitted in Boana Torre Malibu main tower.
- Take good care of your condo keys, there is a charge of $ 50.00 usd if you need to have somebody open your condo door after office hours.
- For the security of all our guests, any visitor must be registered at the office (pool area) upon arrival and will be under the guest’s responsibility. Maximum visitors allowed per room: 2 (1 per guest)
- When your visitor leaves, please take him personally to the exit, so our staff know he’s a friend of yours, not a stranger.
- Do not give doorcodes of the building entrance to anyone (for your own security).
- Air conditioned, lighting and water faucets should be turned off every time you leave the condo.
- As a manner of respect to other guests, parties in rooms are not allowed after 10 pm.
- Since each unit belongs to a different owner,everything (furniture, decorative items, appliances, etc) must remain in the condo. Please do not remove or transfer anything from one condo to another).
- No clothes or towels are allowed hanging at balconies railings.
- No pets allowed.
- Towels stay in rooms. They are not for the beach. Ask reception for beach towels service
- Consumption of drugs is prohibited and illegal.
- If you break anything, do not worry, just replace it.
- Cleaning the rooms is every two days. Additional cleanings should be paid by guests. $150 pesos each to be paid at the office.
- Personal laundry service. Information at the office.
- Please deposit your garbage in the plastic trash containers located in the stairs between each floors.
- Tips for the maids are not included
- The washing of dishes is not included in the cleaning. If you need this service, and the maid is available, an extra tip is required. (± $50pesos).
- Due to the structure of the hotel and pool area, noise carries to all units; as a respect to others, please control noise around pool and entrance areas.
- We are not responsible of any personal or valuable things left in the room by the clients and guests. There is a safe box available in your condo.
- We have a liability insurance.